Eva Green insists she doesn't care what people think of her style and admits she dresses like a ''nerd''.

Eva Green claims she looks like a 'nerd'. The stunning actress says she doesn't care what people think of her style and dresses in a way she feels comfortable with, especially when she's not on the red carpet. She said: 'I just want to have a bit of fun and do something unusual. Also, sometimes I make mistakes because you don't have time to prepare. People give too much importance to it - it's ridiculous.

I don't do this costume thing in real life. I dress really simple. I look like a nerd! I have my hat and glasses. I'm very short-sighted, so I wear them on the street and nobody recognises me. I'm really invisible.' Eva also admits she hates smiling because she's very shy. The French beauty told Britain's Stylist magazine: 'I'm not very sociable. I'm not very good at smiling and being blah-blah-blah all the time. If I go to a party, I feel self-conscious and stupidly shy. So I don't talk or laugh.


sumber : http://news.id.msn.com